Teotihuacan and Frida Kahlo in a Day Tour
- Adult Ages 12+
Discover 2 of the most representative places of Mexico City in a single day
We will visit the archaeological site of Teotihuacan and experience its mystical environment very early in the morning to avoid crowds. Listen to the stories, anecdotes and information on the latest discoveries your guide will share throughout the travel.
To complete your experience, after touring the area we will stop at a restaurant owned by a family resident of Teotihuacan, where we will offer you tequila, mezcal and pulque.
In the afternoon we will go to the southern part of the city and head towards Coyoacán, which in Nahuatl means “Place of Coyotes”, an important neighborhood iconic for its peculiar and colorful streets; we will walk to the Frida Kahlo Museum, also known as the “Blue House”, where you will get to know the intense relationship between Frida, her work and her house, where she was born and died. After a tour of approximately 1 hour and a half through the museum, we will arrive at the original meeting point shortly after 7pm, depending on traffic conditions.
- Round transportation from the meeting point
- Tickets to the archeological zone and Frida Kahlo
- Certified Bilingual Guide
- Tasting of tequila and mezcal
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Avoid crowds with an early access to the the archaeological site of Teotihuacan
- Taste typical drinks made out of cactus, such as mezcal, tequila and pulque
- Discover Coyoacán, a traditional neighborhood with colonial architecture from southern Mexico City
- Visit the Frida Kahlo Museum, also known as the “Blue House” and be impressed by the magical world that the renowned Mexican painter created in her house.
Hostel Amigo. Isabel la Católica 61-A Colonia Centro, at 6pm
Please, be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the activity begins