This is one of our most colorful tours! Visit the famous “Blue House” and admire the majestic architecture of the National Autonomous University of Mexico.
Enjoy the Beautiful Scenery in Xochimilco
This is one of our most colorful excursions, not only because of the visit to the famous quarter of Coyoacán, but also because of the majestic architecture of the National University of Mexico (UNAM). Don’t miss these amazing sights of landscapes and picturesque colonial streets.
The first stop is Coyoacán, which in Nahuatl means “place of those with coyotes.” Next, you continue down south to one Frida Kahlo’s favorite places, Xochimilco.
The history of this place begins many years ago in ancient Mexico. It was in this area where the first community centers in the highlands of Mesoamerica developed in pre-Hispanic times. For over 2,500 years, this place has been changing and evolving, either due to natural causes such as volcanic eruptions, or because of human intervention, such as the urban area’s expansion.
- Float down the tranquil canals of Xochimilco on a punt.
- Go to the colonial district of Coyoacán and walk down leafy cobblestone streets.
- See stunning murals by Juan O’Gorman.
- Enjoy a local lunch (at your own expense) while admiring the street art of Coyoacán.
- Round-trip transfer from meeting point
- Bilingual Guide
- Ride on trajinera
- Food and drinks
- Optional tips
- Entrance to Frida Kahlo Museum