Visit Teotihuacan, the “City of the Gods,” in the afternoon and enjoy the changes of hue in the sky as the sun begins to set.
Explore Historical Sites Surrounding Mexico City
Join us on a full-day tour to three of the most important places in Mexican culture. Enrich your experience with a private heritage interpreter guide who gets you closer to the history and understanding of these places.
Visit Tlatelolco, the largest archaeological site in Mexico City that formed part of the capital of the Aztec empire. This is where the biggest market of that empire was found and and where the conquest of the Aztecs was consummated. Right there lies the Square of the Three Cultures, where the pre-Hispanic, colonial, and present of Mexico come together.
Later, you go to the site popularly known as “La Villa,” or the Basilica of Guadalupe, which is the most important religious building in Mexico and one of the most visited places in the Catholic world. This temple receives large amounts of pilgrims annually.
After visiting the Basilica of Guadalupe, we continue our tour to Teotihuacan, the “City of the Gods.” A professional private guide will take you you on a journey through the history of this mystical place that surprises you as it once must have surprised ancient Mesoamerican travelers who came from other cities.
- Enjoy this tour with a private guide and guarantee of personalized attention and service
- Get to know the important religious building of Basílica of Guadalupe
- Visit one of the most visited archaeological sites in the Americas: Teotihuacán
- Discover the site that formed part of the capital of the Aztec empire: Tlatelolco
- Entrance to Teotihuacan
- Round-trip transfer from meeting point
- Bilingual guide
- Mezcal tastings
- Food and drinks
- Optional tips