Explore the magical town of Real del Monte, where we walk through its streets and taste the delicious local cuisine.
September Sale: Save 15% with code: AMIGO0915
Explore the Landscape of Mexico’s Volcanoes
Enjoy unforgettable mountain landscapes and take panoramic photographs on this great experience outside Mexico City.
Our day starts early in the morning when we head on a journey to La Joya in the famous Paso de Cortés, named for being the place where the Spanish conquerors and Hernán Cortés crossed on their way to Mexico-Tenochtitlan in 1519.
You have the chance to enjoy the impressive landscapes created by nature and see how they change as you go through the mountain’s trails, going from seasonal snow to diverse flora and fauna. The quietness of the place gives a special touch to the amazing sights of Valle de México.
Remember to take into account your pulmonary capacity and to follow your guide’s instructions in order to enjoy this tour.
- Take into account that this tour implies a large amount of walking on irregular ground, and it’s subject to the physical capacity of the overall group.
- For your own safety, follow the guidance at all times, don’t separate from the group, and don’t forget to carry water and light snacks (such as chocolates, granola bars, seeds, etc.) to recharge your energy.
- Wear appropriate gear (tennis shoes, sandals, and flat-soled casual shoes or mules are not suitable for this activity).
- Wear long pants (shorts are not suitable for this tour) as well as some layers of clothes as the weather conditions change.
- Get in touch with nature.
- Breathe in the fresh air from the mountain.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the nearby towns.
Note: It is recommended to be in good physical condition for hiking.
- Certified bilingual guide experienced in mountaineering
- Round-trip transfer from meeting point
- Entrance to the volcano natural park
- Food and drinks
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel