Join us on a full-day tour to the two beautiful and important historical sites of Cholula and Puebla, about two hours from Mexico City.
- Basic Option
- Premium Option
Visit a Vineyard in Querétaro
While you are in Mexico City, do not miss the opportunity to visit a vineyard in Querétaro, where you get to know the winemaking process, taste a delicious meal, and of course, enjoy the exquisite taste of a unique wine. In addition, you visit Peña de Bernal, one of the largest monoliths in the world.
We leave in the morning from our meeting point in the center of Mexico City. During our trip, we see the beautiful landscape of the center of Mexico. We arrive directly at Peña de Bernal, where you have approximately 45 minutes to admire the landscape and take pictures. Then we go down to Bernal, a magical town. Here you have free time to shop and explore its beautiful streets.
Later we go to Puerta de Lobo. Once we arrive, we take a tour of the wineries and cultivation fields and learn about the process of elaboration of the wine. During the tour, we also have a tasting of two wines (young and aging). To finish the afternoon, we go to the restaurant to enjoy a delicious meal.
You can choose one of the 2 following of options, each of which is sure to be an exquisite culinary experience:
- Basic: Peña de Bernal, vineyard, and cellar tour and wine tasting. Baguette with Crudités.
- Premium: Peña de Bernal, vineyard, and cellar tour and wine tasting. Baguette with Crudités. Bottled 375 ml of red wine.
We leave Querétaro around 4:00 p.m. to return to Mexico City and arrive between 8:00 and 8:30 p.m.
- Impressive colonial architecture
- Visit one of the largest monoliths in the world: Peña de Bernal
- Visit a vineyard and learn about winemaking
- Wine tasting and delicious food
- Round-trip transportation from a meeting point
- Bilingual guide
- Tour of vineyards and barrel cellar
- Tasting of two red wines (young and aging)
- Food: baguette with crudités.
- Drinks: natural or flavored water and 3-ounce glass of young red wine
- Visit Peña de Bernal
- Optional tips
- Pick-up and drop-off in hotels
- Wine-tasting is allowed only for guests 18 years old and over