Explore the National Museum of Anthropology, a national museum of Mexico. It’s the largest and most visited museum in the country.
Experience the Mexican Tradition of Wrestling in Mexico City!
Mexican wrestling has distinguished itself around the world for its authenticity, attracting fans young and old. Come have fun, get excited, and feel the passion as you experience the best wrestling in the world.
On this tour, you get to live the most complete wrestling experience as you get to understand everything about this art and even take home a souvenir of your visit.
Wrestling arrived in Mexico in the 19th century and has since evolved to the form, taste, and imagination of Mexicans, as can be seen in the variety of characters and personalities that the different wrestlers create through their colorful masks. They keep hidden the identity of the wrestler, but the same time, they give them identity, power, and distinction. Some wrestlers prefer different ways of distinguishing themselves from others, such as wearing long hair.
Perhaps unwillingly, Mexican wrestlers have developed a unique expression of Mexican folklore.
- Feel the atmosphere of one of the most traditional shows in Mexico
- Enjoy the acrobatics of the fighters
- Live the complete experience of a live wrestling show
- Bilingual guide
- Round-trip transportation from meeting point
- Mask and shot of tequila (you must be over 18 years old)
- Explanation of the art
- Entrance to the arena with preferential seats
- Drinks and meals
- Optional tips